Welcome to GoEmigrate and here’s a few quick tips to help you get started:
- 1) The first thing to do is check your Profile is completed and shows correctly, and make sure you’ve uploaded and included your photo. You can quickly and easily upload your profile photo from your pc, tablet or smart phone and you’ll enjoy much better overall results as people typically only connect with, trust, and help others who have real photos on their Profile. Plus members with real photos also get listed and promoted above no-photo members on all search results, rankings and everything else.
- 2) Post to your TravelBook. Your TravelBook is the best way to post, share and save anything you want about where you want to go, where you’ve been, where you live, your favorite places and experiences, and all your travels and adventures. Use it to conveniently store, share and keep track of everything about your journey and experiences, all in one convenient place, and all by date order.
- 3) Connect, Get the Inside Scoop, and Make New Friends with people who live or have emigrated to where you want to go. It’s the best way to get real first-hand experiences, advice, tips and help. It’s also a great way to start making new friends with people who live in places where you want to go. Tips to help you connect, make new friends, and network
- a. Go to ‘Connect’ in the top menu and Search by name to see if any of your friends are already members, and add them to your friends list. You can also send your friends and family invites to join you.
- b. Search by location only, or location + job title to find and connect with people where you want to go and/or who also do the same type of work and job as you.
- c. Connecting with people who do the same type of job / work as you do, in the location you want to move to is a highly effective way to network with them to help you get a job.
- 4) Search and join Groups, or Create your own Group and see how big you can build it, or make a private group just for you and your friends to share. The options and the choices are all yours.
- 5) Use iPlanner in the very top right menu to create and store your to-do list conveniently and safely online so you can access it at anytime, from anywhere. Many people also use iPlanner to create their ‘bucketlist’ of things they want to do, and places they want to go. It’s yours to use in any way you want.
We’re always working to improve GoEmigrate for you. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions you have or anything you would like us to do to make the site better for you. Use the contact form to let us know, and thanks in advance.
The GoEmigrate community is the best way to ask questions and get real experiences and help from members, and also for you to reciprocate and help others. Post your questions in “Live Feed” or in a suitable “Group” to start getting help.
If you already have a registered member account, it could be from one of two ways; at some time you created an account, or you created an account on one of our global network of sites.
GoEmigrate operates a network of global sites and if you registered on a site in our network, for your convenience a matching account would automatically be set up for you on GoEmigrate.com.
This way you can quickly and easily access any of our sites with only one registration and one login ID. Some of the most popular sites in our “network” include: Joberator.com, H1BaseServices.com, H1BVisaJobs.com, JobsUK.co, JobsUSA.co, JobsCanada.co and more. If you have already registered and created an account on one of these, you can simply login, access services and resources on GoEmigrate.com using the same login credentials. If for any reason you don’t want an account on GoEmigrate.com you can easily delete it following the instructions in the Help section below, or contact us for help using the form below.
If you want to turn off email notifications, you can quickly and easily do it in your Profile section.
1) when you are logged into your account, click on your photo or image in the main top menu
2) click on the option for “Settings. Privacy. Email Notifications”
3) ‘below’ your photo and main navigation icons (like Activity etc) – you will see some options. Click on the one for “Email” and you can manage and turn on/off email notifications
– You can also manage your Privacy Options from this same area too.
– If you want to delete your account for any reason, you can also do that from the same section area. Just click on the appropriate options in that section.
If you experience any technical issues using any features or sections on the site, please let us know using the contact form below and we’ll fix them for you ASAP.
Please try to give us a clear description of what the issue is, the URL page, and also what type of device you were using at the time. This will help us find and fix the issue quicker for you. Thanks
If you have questions or need help with any billing issues, please use the contact form below to let us know.
* Please remember that if you purchase a product, service, or resource through the MarketPlace platform, if your purchase was directly through a 3rd party company whose services were advertised on our Marketplace section, please contact the merchant/company that you made the purchase from directly.
Enter your enquiry below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.